About the Author
Bill Greener III
Bill Greener is a founding partner of Greener and Hook, LLC., a Republican consulting firm assisting individual candidates and Republican organizations as well individual corporations, associations and ad hoc groups. He has served both Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director for the Republican National Committee. Greener has held senior communications posts in the White House and Cabinet departments. He has played a role in every GOP Convention since 1984, heading up the 1996 Convention and serving as program coordinator in 2008 and program director in 2016. He also was executive producer for public events and ceremonies for the 2017 Presidential Inauguration.
- When the Headlines Don’t Equal Reality
- ‘Accepting the Results,’ Gore Style
- It Just Seems a Bit Much
- Could We Please Have a Little Honesty in the Conversation Concerning Donald Trump?
- Hillary Clinton Is in Very Deep Trouble
- Liberals in General, and Democrats in Specific, Have Lost Any Pretense of a Moral Compass
- We Interrupt this Liberal Narrative to Insert Some Reality into the Discussion
- Our Heroes Are Flawed People
- What if the Mainstream Media Did More Than Pretend to Treat Democrats as They Do Republicans?
- Liberal Hypocrisy on Display in Coverage of Paris Attacks, Muslims
- For the Want of a Nail—A Real Life Example to Explain Why Americans Think Their Government Is Run by a Bunch of Fools
- Media Coverage of House of Representatives Distorts Reality
- The Greatest Divide in American Politics: Secularists Versus People of Faith
- Please, NO Government Shutdown
- For Liberals, It Is ALWAYS About the Agenda
- Liberals’ Double Standard on Science
- All Lives Matter Is the Best Idea
- Opinion: Donald Trump Is a Disaster
- Opinion: It’s All Greek to Me, or Liberals Never Have to Say They Are Sorry
- Opinion: Who Gets to Be Offended?
- Opinion: On the Matter of Gay Marriage, Can We Stop Hunt and Peck Theology?
- Opinion: Liberal Thought Police Take Aim at Recipes
- Opinion: Serious Questions for the Polling Community
- Opinion: Baltimore Fiasco Distracts America from Reality
- Identity Politics Should End
- The Stars Are in Alignment
- Here We Go Again (and again and again)
- The Good Do Die Too Young
- Why Conservatives Get Mad at the Mainstream Media
- Can We Teach Our Kids This As Being Important?
- History: We Shouldn’t Ignore It or Just Make It Up
- Finding a Balance in Affirmative Action
- In Praise of John Boehner, the Person Not the Politician
- Why Should We Take the President Seriously?
- Where’s the Moral Compass in these Midterms?
Posted January 20, 2018 by Connor D. Wolf
Why Can’t WMATA (Or MTA, or CTA) Make the Trains Run on Time? Well, It’s Hard to Know Where They ArePosted January 20, 2018 by Erin Mundahl
Posted January 20, 2018 by Michael S. Roth
Posted January 20, 2018 by Teresa Mull
Posted January 19, 2018 by Ethan Stoetzer
Posted January 19, 2018 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted January 19, 2018 by Erin Mundahl
Posted January 19, 2018 by Ivan Eland
Posted January 18, 2018 by Ethan Stoetzer
Posted January 18, 2018 by Llewellyn King
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted January 12, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted June 22, 2016 by Graham Vyse
Posted October 01, 2014 by Shawn McCoy