About the Author
Kyle is a reporter with InsideSources and NH Journal.
- The Winners and Losers of the New Hampshire Legislative Session
- New Hampshire Debates Turning Over Public Voter Data to Trump Election Commission
- Patients With Mental Health Disorders Receive More Opioids, Study Suggests
- Research Shows Clinton Loss Is More Complex Than a Simple Urban-Rural Divide
- NH Utility Regulators Lift Cap on Net Metering For Residents With Solar-Powered Homes
- Minuteman Health Ends Services Due to Obamacare Costs, Company Says
- State Continues Work on ESSA Plan, But School Funding Inequality Still a Concern
- NH Republicans Work Together to Pass State Budget, Full-Day Kindergarten
- NH House Republicans May Have Enough Votes to Pass State Budget With Conservative Approval
- NH Ranked Best State to Raise Children, But Some State Officials Say More Needs to Be Done
- Northern Pass Public Hearings Begin, DES Nominee Questioned on Project
- Full-Day Kindergarten Makes It Out of Conference Committee. Drinking Water Bill Dies.
- House, Senate Finalize State Budget in Conference Committee. Full Votes to Come Next Week.
- How Abortion, Taxes Could Determine the Fate of the N.H. State Budget
- As Trump Turns to Infrastructure Policy, So Do Sununu, NH Legislature
- What Factors Led New Hampshire to Be Ground Zero for the Opioid Crisis?
- State, Local N.H. Communities Disagree on How to Handle U.S. Withdrawal From Climate Deal
- The Top 3 GOP Candidates in Both N.H. Congressional Districts Exploring a Run for Congress
- N.H. House Freedom Caucus Left Out of Conference Committee for State Budget
- Alcohol Fund Becomes Latest Political Battle for N.H. Lawmakers During Budget Process
- Gov. Sununu’s Stance on Paris Climate Deal Draws Ire of Democrats
- Democrats Fight Against Voting Reform, Fetal Homicide Bills Come Up Short in N.H. House
- Senate Passes State Budget, But There Could Be Trouble Ahead in the House
- In Light of St. Paul’s Sexual Misconduct Report, Advocacy Groups Turn to Lawmakers for Solutions
- Dartmouth Professor Concerned About Spread of Liberal Conspiracy Theories on Social Media
- What’s Funded in the Senate Finance Committee’s Budget?
- How the Associated Press-NHGOP Controversy Sums Up Republicans’ Distrust in Media
- With No Successor for the Family Business, What Should Retiring Baby Boomers Do?
- NH SOS Bill Gardner Is a Democrat. His Decision to Join Trump’s Voting Commission Shocks His Own Party.
- Yale Students Concerned About University’s Involvement in Portion of NH’s Northern Pass Project
- Grandfamilies in New Hampshire and What They Have to Do With the Opioid Crisis
- Very Few Willing to Stand Behind Controversial FCC Comments About Net Neutrality Repeal
- UNH Rocked By Allegedly Racist Incidents in Final Weeks of School Year
- Log Cabin Republicans Create New Chapter in NH, Seek to Unify GOP
- Dartmouth Study Looks at How N.H. Women Legislators Cope with Work-Family Balance
- What’s Happening With the N.H. House Democratic Caucus?
- Price, Conway Visit New Hampshire to Reaffirm Trump’s Commitment to Ending Opioid Crisis
- NH Legislature On Brink of Passing Funding Bill for Landlords to Tackle Lead In Homes
- What Does the GOP Health Care Bill Mean for N.H. Residents in the North Country?
- House Approves Full-Day Kindergarten, Democrats Claim Legislative Victory
- House Votes to Review Controversial Online Comments From Fisher, Frost
- Are Plastic Pipes for Drinking Water a Better Alternative?
- Unpacking the Dartmouth-Hitchcock, NH Hospital Contract Debacle
- Synthetic Opioid Carfentanil Enters NH. What Is It and Where Does It Come From?
- What Options Can House Leadership Take in Fisher Scandal?
- 2020 Presidential Rumors Abound With John Kasich Back in NH
- In Politically Charged Times, Instances of Bipartisanship Appear at N.H. State House
- One of Gov. Sununu’s Education Priorities Passed Favorably Out of Committee
- Q&A with Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Marchand
- Capt. James McCormick: NH Needs to Prioritize Energy Independence, Infrastructure Development
- Here’s What You Need to Know From Sununu’s 100 Businesses Report
- GOP Infighting Continues: NH House Freedom Caucus to Start PAC
- Analysis: Blue States Benefit More Under GOP Tax Reform Plan
- Sununu Signs Sex Education Parental Notification Bill
- Future of Community Development Block Grants for NH Unknown
- New Hampshire Sanctuary Churches, Cities, Colleges Seek to Resist Trump’s Immigration Policies
- Public School Advocates Concerned About GOP Amendment Seeking to Shift Power to Education Commissioner
- Confusion Surrounds School Science Standards in Concord, Local Communities
- Poll: Sununu Ranks As Popular Governor, Hassan Struggles With Approval Ratings
- Progressive Outside Groups Weigh In on New Hampshire Voting Rights Bill
- Chaos in the NH House: What Happened to the GOP State Budget?
- New Hampshire’s Infrastructure is in Jeopardy. What is the Legislature Doing About It?
- School Vouchers vs. ESA: The School Choice Debate in NH Heats Up
- N.H. Gubernatorial Race is Starting to Take Shape…For 2018
- What Is New Hampshire’s Role in Trump’s New Presidential Opioid Commission?
- Where Does NHDP Chairman Ray Buckley Fit In With DNC Reform?
- Art Advocates Applaud Sununu, Protest Trump’s Budgets
- McCaskill Opens Probe Into Opioid Drugmakers, But Omits Top Company From Home State
- NHGOP Tries to Paint Hassan, Shaheen As ‘Rubber Stamp’ For Democratic Party On Gorsuch Vote
- This Week Has Seen Major Setbacks For Eversource, Northern Pass. Here’s Why.
- With AHCA’s Defeat, Obamacare Remains. What Does That Mean for New Hampshire?
- Andru Volinsky Becomes Strong Critic of Gov. Sununu’s Agenda
- A Look Into the Voter Fraud, Election Law Debate in New Hampshire
- House Finance Committee Takes Ax to Gov. Sununu’s Budget Proposal
- What Trump’s Budget Proposal Means for New Hampshire
- Puerto Rico Advocacy Group Calls on Governor, EPA to Act on Landfill Crisis
- Northern Pass Seeks to Correct Claims That It Has an Expired Agreement With Hydro-Québec
- Sununu’s Shifting Tone on Medicaid Expansion Highlights Tough Position for Republican Governor
- Battle Underway to End Prayer in New Hampshire Air National Guard
- When It Comes to Water Infrastructure, Sununu Attempts Balancing Act
- Questions Arise Over Who Would Ultimately Pay for Northern Pass
- Could There Be a Legal Battle if Towns Postpone Tuesday’s Elections?
- Trump Appointees from NH Under Fire for Lack of Experience
- Two Energy Issues Facing the NH Legislature Under Gov. Sununu’s Term
- Annie Kuster Chairs DCCC’s Frontline Program, Yet Is Also Listed As One of the Vulnerable Incumbents
- NH Senate Bill Would Allow for ‘Involuntary Commitment’ for Opioid Addictions
- Was the Possible Delay in NH’s Gender Identity Bill Expected?
- The Facts Behind Sununu, Lawrence Mayor’s Fight Over Opioid Crisis
- How Political Reporters and the Public Have a ‘Disconnect’ On Democracy
- Should Health Experts Be Able to Diagnose Trump With a Personality Disorder From a Distance?
- Who’s Responsible for NH Being Named 2nd Best State in US?
- NHGOP, Conservative Group Blast Hassan After Meeting With Supreme Court Nominee
- Hassan, Shaheen’s Town Hall Reveals Middle-of-Road Approach to Trump
- A Look at Shea-Porter, Kuster’s War Chests Hints Toward 2018 Midterm Elections
- Senator Presents Ambitious Proposal For More Affordable Housing in NH
- NH Senate Bill Seeks to Get More People Off Food Stamps
- Why Did Right-to-Work Fail Again in New Hampshire?
- UNH Pollster Makes Adjustment to Surveys in Age of Trump
- How Does Gov. Sununu’s Budget Encourage Young People to Stay in NH?
- Dems. Criticize Sununu for Not Fully Funding Alcohol Fund, but Previous Dem. Govs. Also Didn’t Fully Fund It
- Dartmouth College Files Court Brief Opposing President Trump’s Immigration Executive Order
- The Four Education Issues Gov. Sununu Plans to Fund in His New Budget
- Two Major Issues Democrats Have With Gov. Sununu’s Budget
- Experts: Creative Solutions Are Needed To Combat Opioid Crisis
- Advocates Say Fully Financing NH Alcohol Fund is Crucial To Stopping Opioid Crisis
- With a Republican State House, Could Several Abortion Bills Make It to the Governor’s Desk?
- Dem Rep. Says Parental Notification Bill Shrinks Importance of Sex Education
- Opponents of Flag Desecration Law Say House Bill Targets Low-Income Families
- How Do Hassan, Shaheen Stack Up to Their Own Criticisms of Betsy DeVos?
- The Similarities Between Frank Edelblut, Betsy DeVos Are Not Surprising
- NH Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Northern Pass to Bury Lines in Coos County
- The Complex Stances of NH’s Politicians on Trump’s Immigration Executive Order
- How Democrats Who Refuse Compromise Could Wind Up Hurting Their Party
- How Democrats Who Refuse Compromise Could Wind Up Hurting Their Party
- Why Net Metering Could Be A Divisive Issue This Year For Lawmakers
- The Top 3 School Choice Issues To Watch In The NH Legislature
- College Campus Free Speech Bill Appears Again in House Education Committee
- How Do Massachusetts Taxes Impact New Hampshire?
- Turf War Breaks Out Between NH’s Executive, Legislative Branches on Regulation Authority
- What to Expect During Steve Mnuchin’s Confirmation Hearing
- Congress Refutes EPA on Puerto Rico Landfill Crisis
- Comparing Donald Trump to Hitler Is a Slippery Slope
- Does Anyone Except the Media Care About Trump’s Business Dealings?
- Despite Tillerson’s Support for Climate Action, Green Activists Launch Attack on Secretary of State Pick
- Will the Online Petition to Change the Electoral College Actually Do Anything?
- Did Losing GOP Senate Candidates Falter by Not Backing Trump?
- Towns in NH Already Cast Their Ballots — and the Write-Ins Tell a Lot
- How Possible Illegal Campaign Contributions Are Hurting Democrats’ Chances of Retaking the Senate
- NH Governor’s Stance on Carbon Tax Highlights Tricky Position for Democratic Lawmakers
- How Nate Silver Became an Issue in the New Hampshire Senate Race
- Puerto Rico’s Landfill Governing Authority Says They Do Not Inspect All Landfills on the Island
- WikiLeaks Emails Highlight Close Ties Between Clinton Campaign and Leading Democratic Think Tank
- Can GOP Senate Campaigns Win Over Millennial Voters?
- Profiles in Courage: Residents Who Are Dealing With the Puerto Rico Landfill Crisis
- Illinois Congressman Visits Puerto Rico to See Landfill Crisis Up Close
- Pell Grants Become Divisive Issue in Senate Races
- Is Bernie Sanders Really Helping Hillary Clinton With the Millennial Vote?
- Are Environmentalist’s Concerns Over Dakota Pipeline Louder than Native American Voices?
- Donald Trump’s Deplorables: A Reclamation of the Name
- Kasich, Cruz, Rubio Supporters Not Fully Embracing Donald Trump as Nominee in NH
- Some Senate Candidates Give a Unique Response to the Hillary Clinton Trustworthy Question
- Are These Mini-Trump Primary Challengers Hurting Republican Incumbents At All?
- Is Gary Johnson the Only Free Trade Presidential Candidate?
- Is John Kasich Laying the Groundwork for a 2020 Presidential Bid?
- Puerto Rico’s Environmental Crisis That No One Is Talking About
- Democratic Senate Candidates Confront Challenges with Clinton
- Trump Makes Unfounded Claims About Kelly Ayotte in Washington Post Interview
Posted November 21, 2017 by B.Z. Khasru
Posted November 21, 2017 by Roger L. Beckett
Posted November 21, 2017 by Roslyn Layton
Posted November 21, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted November 21, 2017 by Erin Mundahl
Posted November 21, 2017 by Michael Peterson
Posted November 21, 2017 by Brett Harrell, Paul C. Jablonski, and Christopher Reilly
Posted November 21, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted November 20, 2017 by Megan Reiss and Garrett Watson
Posted November 20, 2017 by Rosemarie Fike and Stefanie Haeffele
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted January 12, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted June 22, 2016 by Graham Vyse
Posted October 01, 2014 by Shawn McCoy