About the Author
Jessica R. Towhey
Jessica Towhey writes on education and energy policy for InsideSources.
- Bloomberg Privately Funds Attorneys in State AG Offices While Running for President
- Judge Denies FOIA Request for Government Emails Regarding Bloomberg-Funded Attorneys in State Agencies
- ExxonMobil Wins Big Against New York AG
- Solar Gets Partial Reprieve From Tariffs on Imports
- New Ruffalo Movie Derided As ‘Agenda-Tainment’
- Green New Deal for Public Housing Also Promises Free High-Speed Internet and Bicycles
- House Republicans Challenge Energy Regulator on Lack of Action on Electricity Grid Resilience
- Natural Gas from Ohio River Valley Leads to $1.1T in Energy Savings: Report
- Courts Wrong Forum to Solve Climate Change, Says Environmental Law Expert
- Climate Change Not A Top Priority, New Poll Finds
- Coal, Business Interests Support EPA in Legal Challenge to Affordable Clean Energy Rule
- New Mexico Households Would Pay $70K in First Year of Green New Deal: Report
- New Study Projects Green New Deal Will Cost Households in 5 States $70,000 in First Year
- Can Virtual Charter Schools Fill a Need in Georgia?
- Mississippi Approves Permit for New Wood Pellet Manufacturing Plant as Debate Continues Between Activists and Company
- The Cycle of the Dishwasher Goes On and On … And On and On
- Will HBO’s ‘Chernobyl’ Miniseries Impact Perceptions of Nuclear Power?
- Coal-Funded Study Shows Higher Costs for Wind and Solar
- Judge Says NY AG May Have to Turn Over Reports About Privately-Funded Lawyers
- Taking the Fight Over ANWR to Twitter
- Proposed Nuclear Bailouts in OH, PA Get Mixed Reactions From Industry
- In Shift, Environmental Activists and Leonardo DiCaprio Target Renewable Energy Jobs in Mississippi
- Study Looks At Social Costs Of Activist Protestors Against DAPL
- Free-Market Groups Oppose House Democrats Efforts to Remain in Paris Climate Agreement
- Federal Law Now Requires Schools to Track Students From Military Families
- A Mortgage Company Where Careers Are Created
- Grand Canyon University Completes Conversion From For-Profit School to Nonprofit
- Career Tech Ed Gets a Boost in U.S. Senate Committee
- House Committee Urged to Tread Carefully on Occupational Licenses
- Higher Ed Reform Bill Stalled in U.S. House
- Education Reform Hangs Tough in CA Statewide Race
- Too Early to Tell Long-Term Gains of DC School Voucher Program
- For-Profit College Conversions to Nonprofit Entities Attacked as Regulatory Shields
- West Virginia Career Technical Ed Graduates Are Ready to Get Working
- Former Education Secretaries Blast Lack of Vision, Leadership
- In Maryland, Students Receive Help With Community College Tuition, But Remedial Education Remains a High Cost
- Could Teacher Strikes Wind Up Backfiring?
- Arizona’s Teachers Strike for Higher Pay, Increased Education Funding
- Students at Defense Department Schools Outperform Peers in Public Schools
- Arizona Teachers Could Be Next to Strike for Higher Wages
- Reading, Math Scores on National Tests Show Little Improvement
- Despite Pay Raise, Oklahoma Teachers Strike for Second Day
- Will the Successor of No Child Left Behind Leave Behind Students With Disabilities?
- Kentucky Looks to Keep Improving Education With New Plan
- West Virginia Teacher Strike Ends. Now the Hard Work of Making Up Lost Time Begins.
- New Federal Law Puts States In Charge of Education. But How Exactly Will It Work?
- Will Ohio’s New Education Plan Improve Student Outcomes?
- Some States Seeking Ways Around Full Compliance With Federal Education Law
Posted February 26, 2020 by Mladen Barbaric
Posted February 26, 2020 by Michael Graham
Posted February 26, 2020 by Robert F. Graboyes
Posted February 26, 2020 by Michael Graham
Posted February 26, 2020 by Chris Talgo
Posted February 26, 2020 by Aaron Scherb
Posted February 26, 2020 by Justin Butterfield
Posted February 26, 2020 by Bruce Yandle
Posted February 26, 2020 by Arthur Rizer and Prabisha Bhandari
Posted February 26, 2020 by Evangeline Mathis
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted January 12, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted October 01, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted May 31, 2016 by Graham Vyse