About the Author
Kate Patrick reports technology and finance news for InsideSources. She previously reported supply chain, freight, logistics, and procurement news as well as supply chain tech and regulation news for B2B startup Industry Dive.
- Saudi-Funded SoftBank Has Been Throwing Money at U.S. Fintech Firms
- How a Former Hedge Fund Manager and Corporate Lawyer Are Treating Philanthropy Like a Wall Street Bet
- On Internet Privacy, a Deep Divide Between Tech Industry and Consumer Advocates
- Taylor Swift Continues the Longstanding Tradition of Merging Music, Celebrity Status and Politics
- Is It Time For An ‘Internet Bill of Rights’?
- New USMCSA Deal Protects Big Tech From Liabilities, Except Online Sex Trafficking
- California Employs Symbolic Politics to Save Net Neutrality, But May Not Succeed
- Elon Musk Has Settled With the SEC, but His Unsettling Behavior Continues to Raise Questions
- FCC Votes to Limit Local Governments’ Ability to Regulate 5G Deployment
- Is The 5G Hype Way Ahead Of The Reality?
- Did Russia “Steal” The Net Neutrality Debate, Too?
- Unregulated Fintech Could be the Source of the Next Market Crash
- Have the Attacks on Susan Collins Over Kavanaugh Vote Gone Too Far?
- Congressmen Demand Answers From Google Over Data Collected From Children
- This Judge Just Cast More Doubt on Elections Security Right Before Midterms
- Does the EU’s Controversial ‘Upload Filter’ Set a Precedent for Censorship?
- EU’s New Copyright Directive Could Force Google, Facebook to Pay for Their Content
- States Cannot Tax Internet Phone Services According to This New Court Ruling
- FCC Inaccurately Collects Data on Broadband Access in Tribal Lands
- Wall Street, Banking and the Rise Of ‘Ocasio-Cortez’ Democrats
- Federal Agencies Are Woefully Unprepared for Cyberattacks, Experts Say
- New Bill Would Override State Usury Caps for Fintech Companies, Payday Lenders
- Arnold Foundation to Roll Out Pretrial Risk Assessment Tool Nationwide
- Despite California’s New Ban, Mandatory Arbitration Reform Is Still Uncertain
- Stemming Florida’s Red Tide Requires Government and Business to Work Together
- Oops. DNC Cyber Attack Backtrack Casts Doubt on Midterms’ Security.
- News Media, Tech Firms Clash Over How the FTC Should Approach Regulation
- Can an Algorithm Make Subprime Lending Safer or Less Biased?
- Broadband Deployment Is Not Moving Fast Enough for Rural Americans, Critics Say
- Pai: FCC Comment System ‘Flooded’ With ‘Half a Million’ Comments From Russia
- Michigan’s Online Sales Tax Won’t Help Mom-and-Pop Shops
- Should an Algorithm Determine Whether a Criminal Gets Bail?
- As Fintech Booms, Both State and Federal Regulators Want a Piece of the Pie
- DOJ Says AT&T-Time Warner Merger Ruling ‘Ignored’ Economics and Common Sense
- FCC Denies Cyber Attack Ever Happened, But the Evidence Isn’t Clear-Cut
- A New Bill Banning Banks From Charging Overdraft Fees May Have Unintended Consequences
- Sen. Mark Warner Calls for Regulation of Social Media Companies, Big Tech
- Consumers Support CFPB Despite Efforts to Undermine the Bureau
- How 5G Could Revolutionize Healthcare
- Access to Telehealth Will Require Increased Broadband Investment, Especially in Rural Communities
- USAF Contract Competition Tests Trump’s ‘America First’ Pledge
- Controversy Follows the Funding Behind KIPP Co-Founder’s Charter School Venture
Posted October 23, 2018 by Michael Graham
Posted October 23, 2018 by Jonathan Wood
Posted October 23, 2018 by Pete Sepp
Posted October 23, 2018 by James Huffman
Posted October 23, 2018 by Erin Mundahl
Posted October 22, 2018 by Michael Graham
Posted October 22, 2018 by Coda Rayo-Garza and Mayra Juarez-Denis
Posted October 22, 2018 by Ken Paxton
Posted October 22, 2018 by Fernando Leon-Garcia
Posted October 22, 2018 by Michael Graham
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted January 12, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted October 01, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted September 05, 2017 by Peter Roff