About the Author
- Stop Opioid Silence Campaign Ramps Up in New Hampshire Ahead of Holiday Season
- Privacy Legislation and the Best Film of 2019: A Conversation with Stuart Brotman
- Humphrey: Education Excellence Begins With Choice
- Working For Yourself and America: A Conversation with Norman Anderson
- Lessons Learned, One Year After a High School Closes
- Protecting Big Tech From Big Government: A Conversation with TechFreedom’s Berin Szoka
- The Worst U.S. Foreign Policy Decision and Tech Innovation: A Conversation With ITIF’s Rob Atkinson
- Environmental Groups Urge NH Legislators to Sustain Sununu’s Veto of Biomass Bailout Bill
- The Days of ‘It’s the Economy, Stupid’ Are Over?
- Maverick PAC Announcing First Round of Candidate Endorsements
- EXCLUSIVE POLL: N.H. Voters Say Border Wall Isn’t Worth Cost of Government Shutdown
- Contractor With Checkered Past in Crosshairs as Democrats Take Control of House
- What’s Wrong With the Republican and Democratic Parties?
- How Will the GOP Tax Plan Affect the Economy?
- In Memory of Our Friend and Colleague
- Why Pirates Are Better Than Ninjas: A Conversation With R Street’s Eli Lehrer
- The Resilience of America’s Military-Connected Students
- As Qualcomm Faces FTC Suit in U.S., Korean Regulator Pushes Back Against Company’s Claims
- A Trump Nomination to Heal the Party: Kelly Ayotte
- VIDEO: How Freight Railroads and Smart Policy Support the Economy
- As Climate Activists Rally in New Hampshire, Questions Swirl Over Conspiracy Against Exxon
- How the Obama Administration Is Accomplishing Its Agenda Through Regulation
- Controversial Rule Could Pose Economic Threat to Communities Across U.S.
- Will Lifting the Crude Oil Export Ban Benefit Communities of Color?
- While Both Dismissed by Political Elite, Reagan and Trump Decidedly Different in Tone
- Heading into 2016 Elections, Unemployment is Down to a Seven-Year Low. But Do Voters Care?
- A Day Ahead of Cleveland Debate, Plain Dealer Op-Ed Offers Trump Insight
- New Report: Expanded Export of U.S. Energy Resources Would Strengthen U.S. National Security
- Farmers Lost $570 Million in 2014 from Poor Pipeline Infrastructure
- Christie Draws Crowd of New Voters in First South Carolina Townhall
- Business Leaders Express Concerns over Revised EPA Regulations
- UPDATE: Shooter Arrested, Gov. Haley, Rev. Sharpton Invited to Speak at Service
- Tragedy in Charleston: Gunman Shoots, Kills 9 in Church
- Back in South Carolina, Clinton Plays Up Bipartisanship to Fight Youth Unemployment
- Are Hillary and Jeb Really Inevitable?
Posted December 13, 2019 by Corky Messner
Posted December 13, 2019 by Pete Sepp
Posted December 13, 2019 by Donald Kirk
Posted December 13, 2019 by Michael Graham
Posted December 13, 2019 by Llewellyn King
Posted December 13, 2019 by Jason Stevens
Posted December 13, 2019 by D. Dowd Muska
Posted December 12, 2019 by Ariel Sobel
Posted December 12, 2019 by Michael Graham
Posted December 12, 2019 by Kate Patrick
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted January 12, 2017 by Connor D. Wolf
Posted October 01, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted May 31, 2016 by Graham Vyse